* I sent this email to my aunt(who is uber cool) after she asked me about Vampire Diaries a few months ago
So after our convo Sat night I promised I would show you pictures to prove my dilemma...here is the evidence....
So this is Paul Wesley

....he is mighty attractive :-)
He is in this show called Vampire Diaries
Where he plays Stefan Salvatori
![]()
![]()


He has NICE Abs...better than Edward most definitely and in good competition with Jacob's.
(Do you think Taylor Swift would agree?)
#paulweasleysabs( Thank you Lauren for the most Epic of all hashtags)

Stefan is in Love with Elena (Can I please have that dress...thank you!) and the other guy is Stefan's evil brother Damon..he's all sorts of hotness and bad. (thanks to Lost I am now in love with Damon as well)
...alot of the story is the same, high school, boy meets girl, falls in love, girl finds out he's a vampire, has been 17 for 150 years, resists human blood, yada yada yada..you know the story...but alot is different and for that reason I can separate these two vampire myths.
I Love it so...Thurs is always a good night!
Paul isn't all weird about kissing Elena either as is exhibited by this HOTT clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5seDKfZr_SI
Paul (Stefan) is exactly how I pictured Edward in my head when I was reading the books the perfect amount of old charm and sexiness.
So back to the dilemma...
Rob..love him and his hair :-)

Wait is that a Hobo...No it's just Rob looking like one!
He's so much better when he has a stylist..I volunteer!
![]()
![]()

"Your Beautiful"

Oscars 2009=Best Look EVER!
![]()
![]()

He also looks VERY attractive here...Pretty sure this is when Robsten "hooked up" no girl who hates the press/interviews as much as she does looks that happy to be in Japan having a million pictures taken of them in the rain unless you've just landed the Hottest Vampire! Nuff Said!
So when they cast Rob
I changed my mind, he WAS Edward. But then they cast Paul in VD and there was a real person who looked like the Edward from my dreams....what's a girl to do?
Who to choose?
I went back and forth, who was better Paul or Rob?
Both have great hair.(R=1,P+1)
Both have the jawline and look "marble-like")(R+1, P+1)
One does have the accent(R+1, P-1))
One doesn't dress like a hobo and have a "mullet" as a girlfriend (P+1, R-1)
One I have seen on his hotel balcony..with said "mullet" (R+1, P-1)*True story..for another post
One actually has real abs, not painted on ones (P+1, R+1)
...and then I stopped....
I didn't care, it didn't matter I could have both...
I could have "Book" Edward a.k.a Paul & "Movie" Edward a.k.a Rob.
...Until Nov 20th that is....I may change my mind after I see that Italy scene.
( I may have changed my mind when I saw NM but it may change again tonight when I see #paulwesleysabs)
*This post really is first hand embarrassing...but I love it so!
So after our convo Sat night I promised I would show you pictures to prove my dilemma...here is the evidence....
So this is Paul Wesley

....he is mighty attractive :-)
He is in this show called Vampire Diaries
Where he plays Stefan Salvatori


He has NICE Abs...better than Edward most definitely and in good competition with Jacob's.
(Do you think Taylor Swift would agree?)
#paulweasleysabs( Thank you Lauren for the most Epic of all hashtags)

Stefan is in Love with Elena (Can I please have that dress...thank you!) and the other guy is Stefan's evil brother Damon..he's all sorts of hotness and bad. (thanks to Lost I am now in love with Damon as well)
...alot of the story is the same, high school, boy meets girl, falls in love, girl finds out he's a vampire, has been 17 for 150 years, resists human blood, yada yada yada..you know the story...but alot is different and for that reason I can separate these two vampire myths.
I Love it so...Thurs is always a good night!
Paul isn't all weird about kissing Elena either as is exhibited by this HOTT clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5seDKfZr_SI
Paul (Stefan) is exactly how I pictured Edward in my head when I was reading the books the perfect amount of old charm and sexiness.
So back to the dilemma...
Rob..love him and his hair :-)

Wait is that a Hobo...No it's just Rob looking like one!
He's so much better when he has a stylist..I volunteer!

"Your Beautiful"

Oscars 2009=Best Look EVER!

He also looks VERY attractive here...Pretty sure this is when Robsten "hooked up" no girl who hates the press/interviews as much as she does looks that happy to be in Japan having a million pictures taken of them in the rain unless you've just landed the Hottest Vampire! Nuff Said!
So when they cast Rob
I changed my mind, he WAS Edward. But then they cast Paul in VD and there was a real person who looked like the Edward from my dreams....what's a girl to do?
Who to choose?
I went back and forth, who was better Paul or Rob?
Both have great hair.(R=1,P+1)
Both have the jawline and look "marble-like")(R+1, P+1)
One does have the accent(R+1, P-1))
One doesn't dress like a hobo and have a "mullet" as a girlfriend (P+1, R-1)
One I have seen on his hotel balcony..with said "mullet" (R+1, P-1)*True story..for another post
One actually has real abs, not painted on ones (P+1, R+1)
...and then I stopped....
I didn't care, it didn't matter I could have both...
I could have "Book" Edward a.k.a Paul & "Movie" Edward a.k.a Rob.
...Until Nov 20th that is....I may change my mind after I see that Italy scene.
( I may have changed my mind when I saw NM but it may change again tonight when I see #paulwesleysabs)
*This post really is first hand embarrassing...but I love it so!



4 comments:
Rob wins. Always. Hands down. ALWAYS!
Although, I love me some #paulwesleysabs. This is truth.
However, I love tv show Damon more than Paul.
Alex is going to beat me the next time she sees me for saying this but..
I'm with Paul.
Rob just never fit in with my image of book Edward and it bothers me very much. Don't get me wrong I think Rob is attractive but Paul would have been so much better. And I think I find him hotter. Well, yes, I just asked myself, "If you were to date one which would it be?" Paul wins.
It's good to get that off my chest! The lynching may commence!
Oh Paul... I drooled over him last night. He is some kind of sexy.
I don't know if I'm Team Rob or Team Paul because I love them both, but Edward wins at life. Does that make sense?
ROB! Please and thank you :)
Post a Comment