
Do you ever have one of those weekends that's right out of a movie? You know the ones where your continually doing fun things with fun people and laughing all the way?
Well this weekend was one of those...
Saturday I got up and went to breakfast at the Blue Plate Diner with some friends (I love there homefries). We have coined ourselves "The Breakfast Club" and are going to make this a weekly tradition..ran some errands..fun crafting is ahead! Went up to Sundance with my roommate and some great guys walked up and down Main Street in Park City..didn't see any Stars (rumor has it Chase Crawford was up there and I so would have liked to lay my green eyes on his beautiful blue eyes:-) went shopping at the outlets and bought far too much and ended the night hanging out with my roommates watching the Miss America Pageant, eating Foudu and reliving the best YouTube videos' of the last year (dancing to Beyonce Single Ladies may have been attempted many times :-)
All in all a great weekend..I can't say I have had too many of those in a while but glad I had this one and hope it is the beginning of many to come!
*alas I forgot to take any pics so enjoy this lovely pic of the mountains I get to look at each and every day!



2 comments:
Add dancing to 'Single Ladies' on the #ACUL! We will rock it out!
Yay for fun weekends!
Sounds like a fabulous weekend. Mmmm Chase, sucha hottie!
Post a Comment