
Once Upon a Time....wait I think that story has been told before.
So what story will I tell?
This is will be the story of a girl..an ordinary girl but a girl with dreams no less. I will talk of me, my life, my loves, my faith, my family and friends, my love of books,shoes, purses and all pretty things, and most of all my hopes, wishes and dreams.
I hope you will all come back as I try to fill everyday with just a little Something Sassy!
* I have been trying quite unsuccessfully to get my post titles be in "cute handwriting"...so if any of you have any tips or directions on how to do this please let me know.
So what story will I tell?
This is will be the story of a girl..an ordinary girl but a girl with dreams no less. I will talk of me, my life, my loves, my faith, my family and friends, my love of books,shoes, purses and all pretty things, and most of all my hopes, wishes and dreams.
I hope you will all come back as I try to fill everyday with just a little Something Sassy!
* I have been trying quite unsuccessfully to get my post titles be in "cute handwriting"...so if any of you have any tips or directions on how to do this please let me know.



8 comments:
Yay! Welcome to the happy blog family! I am so excited!
You are totes pretty and I love your headband. No lie.
I look forward to reading about your life #musictwin!
YAY! You have a blog!!! I'm so excited & I look forward to your posts!
I'm so excited! Have fun blogging. Really looking forward to reading about you. =]
Yay! Shannon has a blog!
I can't wait to read all the stories you have to tell.
Xo!
yay! I found your blog! I'm excited :)
Huzzah for blogs!
I am in love with your headband!! Yay for your new blog!!
That headband looks like The Calvin. I'm not even joking.
-c
Post a Comment