

My 25th Birthday is coming up...February 7th (13 days) to be exact..and to say that I wasn't freaking out a little would be a lie. 25 is a big year it's the year in my mind that you've become "grown-up". I think alot of this has to do with the fact that I graduated college and got a "real" job just within the last year.

Anyways I've been thinking of something I can do to mark this occasion instead of staying inside with my blinds closed and not answering my phone(like I sometimes want to do). Sometimes I wish I could just wake up and have my birthday be over, just so I could avoid the disappointment that birthdays can sometimes bring...anyways
So that's where you all come in.
I need your suggestions and input...
How should I spend my 25th Birthday? I want to look back and say "on my 25th Birthday I went/did (insert momentous activity here)"..
*F.Y.I I'm not into tattoos or skydiving or anything too risky, but want to do something that I have never done before...

Anyways I've been thinking of something I can do to mark this occasion instead of staying inside with my blinds closed and not answering my phone(like I sometimes want to do). Sometimes I wish I could just wake up and have my birthday be over, just so I could avoid the disappointment that birthdays can sometimes bring...anyways
So that's where you all come in.
I need your suggestions and input...
How should I spend my 25th Birthday? I want to look back and say "on my 25th Birthday I went/did (insert momentous activity here)"..
*F.Y.I I'm not into tattoos or skydiving or anything too risky, but want to do something that I have never done before...



4 comments:
Happy almost birthday!
I am turning 25 this year too... the thought of being 25 makes me cringe.
I want to do a spa day for my birthday, you know to help out my old skin :)
Yay for your birthday almost being here. I'm so sad to hear your birthdays haven't been fabulous. My birthday is my absolute favorite day of the year.
I'd say grab some girlfriends, dress up all pretty, and go out to dinner somewhere fabulous. Something simple but still can be a blast!
Btw, 25 is nothing! It'll be amazing!
Hmmm...I am so not good at awesome birthday plans. I would say just get all dolled up and have a night out with your favorite ladies! Celebrate 25! Also, in October remind me to celebrate 25...because I may cry.
xoxo
Go and visit blog friends, like Alexandria and others in California.
Post a Comment